Banjaar Tola – Kanha National Park
Kanha is one of India’s largest national parks, covering 1 945 km², and is located in the Maikal Hills of the Satpura Hills range in the south eastern part of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The Park has beautiful areas of sal forests, large bamboo stretches and lush green meadows.
On the edge of the Banjaar River, peacefully overlooking Kanha National Park on the opposite bank, sits Banjaar Tola, a Taj Safari Lodge. Kanha is one of the best maintained National Parks in India and the best way to experience the wonder and majesty of this prime wildlife reserve is via the legendary hospitality of this Taj Safari Lodge.
Validity : Winter Period (1st October 2017 – 31st March 2018)
|River view / Park view (SIZE 450 sq ft (41.80 sq m))
The luxury tents and guest areas offer fabulous views of the river and the national park.
|Rs. 79,200 plus taxes|
Terms & Conditions:
- Taj Holidays Winter Offers are valid for stays between 1st October 2017 and 15th Apr 2018 unless specified otherwise
- Rates are valid for a minimum stay of 2 nights unless specified otherwise.
- Confirmation of rooms is subject to availability
- Room reservation based on allocation of rooms on these special offers. All taxes are as on 1st January, 2017, any change in government tax policy will be communicated and levied accordingly
- The above terms and conditions are not exhaustive, please refer to your nearest travel agent partner, or Taj Reservations Worldwide office for details
Taj Safari has amazing properties at Locations Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Panna, Pench and Chitwan National Parks:
Baghvan (Pench National Park)
Banjaar Tola (Kanha National Park)
Mahua Kothi (Bandhavgarh National Park)
Meghauli Serai (Chitwan National Park)
Pashan Garh (Panna National Park)