Buenos Aires – El Calafate- Puerto Iguazu – Buenos Aires
Validity – 30 June 18
Day 01 Buenos Aires
Arrival to Buenos Aires and hotel transfer. The vibrant and cosmopolitan capital of Argentina is a fantastic melting pot of South American and European cultures: stylish, elegant and yet dynamic.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 Buenos Aires
After breakfast we take you for a City tour Of Buenos Aires, the “pearl” of South America. Visit the colorful La Boca district, the famous May Square, modern Puerto Madero, and beautiful Recoleta Cemetery. Optional tango show.
Day 03 Buenos Aires
After breakfast we take you for a Visit to a typical Estancia – get to know the charm of the Argentine countryside and its wild aroma.
The full day visit includes horse riding, carriage rides and a typical BBQ lunch.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 Buenos Aires – El Calafate
Flight to El Calafate and hotel transfer. The city is sit-uated at the southern border of Lake Argentino and an important hub to visit different parts of the Los Glaci-ares National Park. Afternoon at leisure.
Day 05 El Calafate
Visit to impressive Perito Moreno Glacier, the world’s third largest reserve of fresh water. The imposing mass of ice, surrounded by endless forests and mountains, is a spectacle that few want to miss. Enjoy the fresh air and the sound of silence, only disrupted by the sound of pieces breaking off the glacier, falling into the ice water.
Day 06 El Calafate – Puerto Iguazu
Flight to Puerto Iguazu via Buenos Aires. The Iguazu falls are made up of 275 separate waterfalls, providing a sensational sight! Producing vast sprays of water, it is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world. Remainder of the day at leisure.
Day 07 Puerto Iguazu
Visit to Iguazu National Park, including the Devil’s Throat with the highest continuous fall. Wonderful sights include rainbows straddling clouds of spray, screeching green parrots flying across the waters and colorful butterflies hovering over lush greenery. In the afternoon, optional visit to the Brazilian side of the falls with views of the full scale of the cascades.
Day 08 Puerto Iguazu – Buenos Aires
Flight back to Buenos Aires and hotel transfer. Remainder of the day at leisure for own activities / shopping. Discover the huge shopping malls and handicraft markets in the city.
Day 09 Buenos Aires
Today you are transferred to the airport for your
Per person on twin Sharing USD 2,610.00
Single Supplement USD 1011.00
Tour price Includes
- Return airport transfers from airport to hotel and vice versa on private basis.
- 04 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Kenton Palace or similar in Buenos Aires.
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Mirador Del Lago Hotel or similar in El Calafate
- 02 nights’ accommodation at hotel Raices Esturion Iguazu or similar at Puerto Iguazu
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Half day city tour of Buenos Aires
- Full day excursion to Estancia Santa Susana with bbq lunch
- Full day excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier
- Full day excursion to Iguazu Falls from Argentina side.
- Entrance fee.
- All hotel Taxes.
Tour Price does not include.
- Return airfare from India to Buenos Aires
- Domestic Airfare between Buenos Aires-Calafate/ Calafate-Iguazu/Iguazu-Buenos Aires
- Visa Fee
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Portage and tips.
- Anything not mentioned above
- GST is applicable on the Tour Cost.
- Tour cost is based on the best available prices at the time of costing and are subject to available at the time of booking.
- High Season Surcharge will be applied wherever applicable..