Best of Morocco
Morocco, officially the Kingdom of Morocco, is a regal, magical country in the Maghreb region of North Africa. It has gorgeous coastline on both the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea.
Morocco has a rich culture steeped in ancient history and offers many tourist activities from witnessing daily life to the market places besides being an ideal destination from cultural exploration to relaxation.
Arrival into Casablanca airport assistance by your English-speaking driver and visit Casablanca & then transferred by car to Rabat.
Check in at your Hotel, rest & refresh at “Riad Kalaa”
Overnight: “Riad Kalaa” on B&B in Rabat.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will visit the Royal Palace and the wild gardens of the Chellah, a 14th-century Merinid necropolis. We’ll have a walk in the Andalusia Gardens, within the walls of the Kasbah of the Oudaya. You’ll stop at the Hassan Tower, a huge unfinished minaret, built at the end of the 12th century.
After, departure towards Fes, En route, visit the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis, sprawled over a wildflower-dotted hillside. Excavated by the French in 1915, these Roman ruins date back to the 3rd century AD and should not to be missed.
Then drive to the Imperial city of Meknes, known as the “Moroccan Versailles” and founded in the 17th century by King Moulay Ismail. Meknes is famous for its 25-milelong walls.
Overnight: “Riad Myra” on B&B in Fes
Breakfast at your Hotel
At 9h30 AM, meet your guide and start your full day touring in Fes with your English Speaking guide, highlights of your tour. Highlights of Fes include: La Nouvelle Ville, The Al-Karaouine University, Bab Boujeloud, Nejjarine Square, The Mellah and The Souks.
Overnight: “Riad Myra ” on B&B in Fes
Breakfast at your Hotel, Early start suggested. Total driving time today is approximately 8 hours to Merzouga. One of the most requested parts of Morocco is camping out in the desert. Based around the world renowned dunes at Mergouza to the south of Erfoud, we have a special arrangement with an encampment that is quite unique and private. Excellent accommodation, full WC and shower facilities and first-rate service and dining are all part of this experience. A night in the desert is an extraordinary experience enhanced by there being no light pollution so the night sky is spectacular. The silence is deafening!
Overnight in encampment on HB- Double Tent
Breakfast at the camp and continue to Skoura. En route, visit Rissani, the holy city where Moulay Ali Cherif, ancestor of the Alaouite dynasty, is buried. Visit the ruins of Sijilmassa, a famous capital of the old caravan routes in the 8th century. Visit the Kasbah of the 17th century and the Ksar Abbar ruins which gives us an opportunity to discover the lifestyle of the Berber village. Continue to Tineghir via the Tinjdad road and stop to view the Todgha canyons which is a canyon in the eastern part of the High Atlas Mountains in Morocco, near the town of Tinerhir then continue to Boumalne Dades which is a beautiful urban communion situated about 25 km from the city of Kelaa M’gouna. Then continue directly to Skoura, Arrival to Skoura late afternoon.
Overnight: “Ksar El Kababa” on HB in Skoura
Morning transfer to Marrakech. En route, visit the old Kasbah of Taourirt, Kasbah Tifoultout and the Atlas Film Studios in Ouarzazatte, where many famous films have been made. The route offers wonderful photo opportunities like the UNESCO World Heritage Centre of Aït Ben Haddou, where movies such as Gladiator and Jesus Of Nazareth were filmed, The Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou The ksar, a group of earthen buildings surrounded by high walls, is a traditional pre-Saharan habitat. The houses crowd together within the defensive walls, which are reinforced by corner towers. and the dramatic Tizi n’Tichka mountain pass, which the road crosses over.
Arrival to Marrakech late afternoon, Total driving time today is approximately 4 hours.
Arrival in Marrakech and check in and accommodation at Riad “Slitine”
Overnight: “Riad Slitine” on B&B in Marrakech
At 9h30 AM, your English speaking guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel for a full day guided tour of Marrakech to discover this cultural and historical city. Saadian Tombs, Koutoubia Minaret, El-Bahia Palace, The Souks, The Square, Jemaa el Fna and The Koranic School Medersa Ben Youssef.
Overnight: “Riad Slitine” on B&B in Marrakech
Breakfast at your hotel
Departure transfer from your Riad to Mohamed V Airport in Casablanca for your flight back home.
Per person on twin sharing basis for two people
Tour price Includes:
- Vehicle A/C with driver and fuel and connectivity to our local ground handler office on 24/7 basis
- Arrival to Airport Casablanca and transfer to Rabat
- Transfer to Fes
- Day guided tour of Fez
- Transfer to Merzouga
- 4×4 WD to camp
- Transfer to Skoura
- Transfer to Marrakech
- Day guided tour of Marrakech
- Transfer to Airport Casablanca
- Entrance fees to monuments in Rabat & Fes & Marrakech
- English speaking guide for 8 days
- HB – half board (b/fast and dinner)
Tour prices does not include:
- Drinks, extras and all personal expenditure
- Any service which is not mentioned above
- These are indicative pricing
- It doesn’t include GST
- Price are dynamic may change
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Cancellation policy please check before making a request.
- Deposit payment is required at the time of reservation
- Package is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Price is based on per guest on sharing basis only. If A child or 3rd guest wishes to join, please enquire with us for their rate.
- Full payment will be required to secure your Safari.
- Payment by credit card will attract a 3% service charge.
- Once confirmed and paid, package is non refundable.
- Package is non negotiable or changeable, pre and post add ons (additional nights, Zanzibar, excursions etc.) can be connected, enquire with us for assistance.
- If travelling during Easter, additional supplement fee per guest per day to be applied.
- Government may increase park fees/ permits at any time and you will be liable to pay for the difference.