Complete Kenyan Safari, Nairobi – Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara | 5 Nights/ 6 Days
The complete Kenyan safari covering Nairobi, Masai Mara and Lake Naivasha .
Validity – 30 October 18
Day 1: Nairobi
Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi; you will be met as you disembark off the flight and assisted through immigration and custom procedures and transfer to the hotel for check in with the rest of the afternoon at leisure.
Dinner and overnight at Four Point Sheraton incl bfast and dinner.
Day 2: Lake Naivasha 120 km approx 2hrs
After breakfast drive to Lake Naivasha which is a freshwater lake. It is on the floor of the East African Rift Valley. Birdlife is particularly abundant (over 460 species). It is a breeding ground for cormorants all year round. You might see pelicans and spoonbills perched on the dead trees and almost certainly the fish eagle. There are two species of fish breeding in this fresh water lake, black bass and tilapia. The tilapias are ‘mouth breeders’, the various species of fresh water mouth breeders are known as “tilapia”. Large and small frogs are abundant, from the bull frog to the tiny tree toad. Crescent Island in Lake Naivasha is part of the rim of submerged volcano whose crater forms the deepest part of the Lake (can be booked and paid locally at an extra cost). Lunch is at the resort. Rest of the afternoon will be spent at leisure with various optional activities available and can be booked and paid for locally.
Overnight at Lake Naivasha Country Club (Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner) Boat ride is inclusive.
Day 3: Arrive at Masai Mara Game Reserve 280km approx 5hrs
After breakfast proceed to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley. En route enjoy the beautiful scenery. Arrive at your lodge in time for Indian lunch and check in at the lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive at the Mara Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day.
Accommodation: Mara Leisure Camp,
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Rise before dawn for a spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride followed by a bubbly bush breakfast (optional at extra cost). OR proceed for an early morning game drive. Return to the camp for lunch then later, set out on a late afternoon game spotting safari in the reserve and the opportunity to spot Africa’s ‘Big Five’ – lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo.
Overnight in Mara Leisure Camp (LDBB)
Day 5 : A full day of game-viewing in Masai Mara!
After breakfast, proceed on a full-day game-viewing drive to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous ‘Big 5’.
Accommodation: Mara Leisure Camp
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 6 Nairobi 280 km approx 5hrs
After breakfast at leisure and later depart for Nairobi arriving in time for lunch at the Swadisth Fine dining restaurant.
Transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International airport for your flight back home
Package price per person on twin share basis (4 people) : Rs 59,400 (April to June 2018)
Package price per person on twin share basis (4 people) : Rs 85,100/- (July to October 2018)
Tour Price Includes:
- Return airport transfers.
- Transportation and game drives in our Safari Minibuses with open pop-up roof, with English speaking driver guides, on a Private basis.
- 01 night accommodation at Nairobi Tented camp with bfast and dinner
- 01 night accommodation at Naivasha Country Club, with all meals
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Mara Leisure Camp, Masai Mara with all meals.
- Game Drives.
- Park entrance fees
- International & Domestic flights, Visa fees and airport taxes.
- Porterages, tipping and gratuities to staff and guides.
- Extra meals visits and activities not indicated.
- Personal expenses like Telephones, Drinks, faxes and e-mail, laundry etc…
- Any items not mentioned in the Price Includes.
- International travel and medical insurance cover.
- Government Service Tax
- These are indicative pricing
- It doesn’t include GST
- Price are dynamic may change
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Cancellation policy please check before making a request.
- Deposit payment is required at the time of reservation
- Package is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Price is based on per guest on sharing basis only. If A child or 3rd guest wishes to join, please enquiry with us for their rate.
- Full payment will be required to secure your Safari.
- Payment by credit card will attract a 3% service charge.
- Once confirmed and paid, package is non refundable.
- Package is non negotiable or changeable, pre and post add ons (additional nights, Zanzibar, excursions etc.) can be connected, enquire with us for assistance.
- If travelling during Easter, additional supplement fee per guest per day to be applied.
- Government may increase park fees/ permits at any time and you will be liable to pay for the difference.