South Africa with Garden Route
Cape Town: Sun Square Cape Town Gardens
Resting at the confluence of the Indian and Atlantic Ocean, sandwiched between the slopes of the iconic Table Mountain and the glistening sapphire waters of Table Bay, the exceptionally scenic city of Cape Town is in a class of its own. Some cities boast rich culture, vibrant nightlife, a cosmopolitan atmosphere and extraordinary architecture, while others boast breathtaking landscapes and extraordinary natural wonders. Cape Town is lucky enough to be blessed with all of these attractions and so much more. With its bustling harbour, world-class beaches, top-notch vineyards, and its mountainous surroundings brimming with diverse flora and fauna, Cape Town consistently captivates the hearts of all who visit.
Knysna: The Rex Hotel
Sandwiched between the towering Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean, Knysna is known as the ‘Garden of Eden’. It is surrounded by world-renowned forests, lovely lagoons and pristine beaches. Visitors can look forward to an array of markets offering delicious food and organic locally-made goods, explore the town’s picturesque waterfront and quaint streets, adventure through the lush forest, skip over streams and catch a glimpse of the multicoloured Knysna Loerie, take a ferry trip to the famed Knysna Heads and sample the local oysters. Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of exciting activities including: surfing, swimming, yachting, jet skiing, boating, fishing, and golfing.
The Waterberg Biosphere: Mabula Game Lodge
Situated amidst the towering Waterberg Mountains in the Limpopo Province, the Waterberg Biosphere, as the name suggests, serves as a water reservoir for the region. Renowned for its rugged beauty, the landscape is characterised by low-lying mountain ranges and escarpments, as well as a network of streams, rivers and lakes. It is the home of South Africa’s first-ever savannah biosphere reserve and is also home to many other nature reserves which provide a protected habitat for an array of wildlife. Visitors can enjoy a relaxing soak in natural hot springs, discover the ancient World Heritage-listed archaeological site in Makapans Valley, and view abundant bird life at the Nyslvley Wetlands.
Sun City: Sun City Cabanas Hotel
Stretching along the border of the Pilanesberg National Park, in the North West Province, Sun City is internationally renowned as South Africa’s premier holiday resort and offers a multitude of attractions and activities to keep all visitors entertained for days. With its combination of golfing, gaming and gambling, as well as world-class hotels, it is a mini Las Vegas in the African bush. It is also known as the only surf-and-safari destination within a two-hour drive of the landlocked city of Johannesburg. Visitors can choose from a range of wonderful accommodation options including the opulent ‘Palace of the Lost City’ or the elegant ‘Cascades’ or enjoy the endless rolling waves at the ‘Valley of Waves’.
Johannesburg: Peermont Metcourt Hotel at Emperors Palace
Johannesburg is one of Africa’s biggest and most vibrant cities. It is the economic capital of Africa and the gateway to Southern Africa. Although not as famous as other South African destinations, there is plenty to do in Johannesburg and nearby Pretoria. The old city is a multi-cultural mixture of traditional medicine shops, Chinese restaurants, taxi ranks and ultra modern skyscrapers. There are excellent museums, art galleries and organised tours of historical and political interest. The shopping is Southern Africa’s best and the many restaurants cater for all tastes. The nearby township of Soweto is Johannesburg’s most popular tourist attraction.
Day 1: Cape Town
Arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be met by a SA360 rep at domestic arrivals and be transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day at your own leisure.
Day 2: Cape Town
Breakfast will be served at the hotel today. You will be met at the hotel foyer by your guide at 08:30 for a Private Half Day Cape Town City Tour.
After the tour you will be dropped back at the hotel foyer at 13:00 and enjoy the evening at leisure.
*Note that Table Mountain will not be operational from the 23 July 2018-05 August 2018*
Day 3: Cape Town
Breakfast will be served at the hotel today. You will be met at the hotel foyer by your guide at 09:00 for a Private Full Day Cape Point and Cape Peninsula Tour.
After the tour you will be dropped back at the hotel foyer at 17:00 and enjoy the evening at leisure.
Day 4: Knysna
After breakfast and check out, you will be met at the hotel foyer for a private road transfer to Knysna. On your arrival at Knysna you will be able to check in and enjoy a sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon.
Day 5: Knysna
Breakfast will be at the hotel today and your guide will await you at the hotel foyer at 08:30 for a road transfer to Oudtshoorn to enjoy some attractions in the small town.
Rest of the day/evening at leisure.
Day 6: The Waterberg Biosphere
After breakfast and check out at the hotel foyer, you will be met at the hotel foyer and be transferred by private transfers to George Airport for your flight to Johannesburg (flight is excluded and to depart before 12)
Arrival at OR Tambo Airport, you will be met by a SA360 rep at domestic arrivals and be transferred to your lodge. Lunch at the lodge, Sunset Game Drive and Dinner at the lodge.
Day 7: The Waterberg Biosphere
Early morning game drive with breakfast at the lodge. Afternoon lunch and high tea with sunset game drive and dinner at the lodge
Day 8: Sun City
After morning game drive (time permitting) and breakfast at the lodge, you will check out and you will be met and transferred to Sun City. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 9: Sun City
Breakfast at the hotel and rest of the day at leisure
Day 10: Johannesburg
Breakfast at the hotel, you will be met at the hotel foyer for your private transfer to Johannesburg via Gold Reef City underground “Mining Tour”.
* Please note that Gold Reef City is only opened only on Wednesday to Sunday and is closed on Monday and Tuesdays*
After tour you will be dropped off at the hotel and enjoy the day at your own leisure.
Day 11: Johannesburg – Departure
Breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred by shuttle service to OR Tambo Airport for your outward flight (flight is excluded)
Tour Price per person on Twin Sharing Basis (May & June 2018): Rs 1,17,250/- per person
USD is considered 65.50, any increase or decrease in rate would affect the pricing.
Cost will be reduced if number of passengers increases
Tour price Includes:
- Meet and Greet at the airports
- Private Transfers in Cape Town, Garden Route, Mabula and Sun City
- Scheduled Transfer to OR Tambo Airport
- Accommodation as stated
- Entrances and Activities as mentioned
- English Speaking driver for transfers
- English Speaking guide for tours
- Game Drives (SIC)
- All Meals at the Lodge
Tour price Excludes:
- Additional meals and drinks
- All Personal Items: Gratuity Beverages, Room Service, Telephone Calls etc.
- Entrance fees to any of the attractions, Prices quoted above separately.
- Travel insurance (please note that we strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover yourselves against any medical emergencies, cancellations, curtailment, etc.)
- All Flights
- Anything not mentioned as included
- These are indicative pricing
- It doesn’t include GST
- Price are dynamic may change
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Cancellation policy please check before making a request.
- Deposit payment is required at the time of reservation
- Package is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Price is based on per guest on sharing basis only. If A child or 3rd guest wishes to join, please enquiry with us for their rate.
- Full payment will be required to secure your Safari.
- Payment by credit card will attract a 3% service charge.
- Once confirmed and paid, package is non refundable.
- Package is non negotiable or changeable, pre and post add ons (additional nights, Zanzibar, excursions etc.) can be connected, enquire with us for assistance.
- If travelling during Easter, additional supplement fee per guest per day to be applied.
- Government may increase park fees/ permits at any time and you will be liable to pay for the difference.