Highlights of Austria
Vienna – Innsbruck – Salzburg – Vienna
Validity – 31October18
Austria is a German-speaking country in Central Europe, characterized by mountain villages, baroque architecture, Imperial history and rugged Alpine terrain. Vienna, its Danube River capital, is home to the Schönbrunn and Hofburg palaces.
It has counted Mozart, Strauss and Freud among its residents. The country’s other notable regions include the northern Bohemian Forest, Traunsee Lake and eastern hillside vineyards.
Day 1: Arrival in Vienna
Enjoy the first day of your trip in the capital of Austria – namely in Vienna. Upon arrival explore the city on a panoramic city tour, where you will get a first glimpse of the Imperial city, before proceeding to you hotel in Vienna.
Overnight in Vienna.
Day 2: Vienna – Swarovski Crystal World – Innsbruck
Continue your journey to Innsbruck – a charming town in the heart of the Alps. You will spend a wonderful afternoon at the Swarovski Crystal World, before arriving at your hotel in Innsbruck.
Overnight in Innsbruck.
Day 3: Innsbruck – Nordkette Mountain – Salt Mine – Salzburg
Get ready to spend a wonderful day in the Alps! After breakfast, explore Innsbruck on a guided city tour and go up the Nordkette Mountain to enjoy a breath taking view.
In the afternoon another true highlight waits for you: A visit of the impressive Salt Mines.
Overnight in Salzburg.
Day 4: Salzburg Sound of Music Tour – Wachau – Vienna
After Breakfast You Will Be Taken On A “Sound Of Music” City Tour Through Salzburg To Get To Know The Town That Is Well Known For Being The Birthplace Of The Great Composer W.A. Mozart And, Of Course, Location Of The Movie “The Sound Of Music”. You Will Proceed To The Beautiful Lake Area Of Salzburg Before Continuing Your Journey To Vienna Via The Picturesque Danube Valley Wachau, A UNESCO Heritage Site Where You Will Pass By Several Vineyards And Ancient Castles On Route. Check-In At Your Viennese Hotel And Get Ready For Yet Another Exciting Day.
Overnight In Vienna.
Day 5: Vienna
After having spent the night in Vienna we take you on a half day city tour with a visit of the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace. Also you will surely enjoy a photo stop at the Kahlenberg where you are provided with beautiful views over Vienna. The afternoon will be free for you to do some shopping or visit the “Prater” – Vienna’s charming amusement part – where you may not miss to take a ride on the Giant Ferries Wheel which is one of the main sights of Vienna. Alternatively we can highly recommend a tour through the so Vienna Woods – the “Green Lung” of the city as people call it. After a special fare-well dinner you will spend the night in Vienna again.
Overnight in Vienna.
Day 6: Departure from Vienna
Say farewell to Austria before being transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Per person on twin Sharing USD 0000
Tour price includes
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in in Vienna
- 1 Night accommodation in Innsbruck
- 1 Night accommodation in Salzburg
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary on private basis.
- Service of English speaking guide for Welcoming and Panorama tour 3 Hrs in Vienna, 2 Hrs in Innsbruck.
- Entrance to Swarovski Crystal World
- Entrance to Nordkettenbahn
- 2 Hrs. walking tour with English speaking guide in Salzburg.
- Sightseeing tour of Vienna with the service of English Speaking Guide and Entrance to Schönbrunn Palace.
- One private farewell Heurigen dinner (3 course meal – no drinks) in Vienna
Tour price does not include.
- Visa Fee
- Any Meals not mentioned above
- Portage and tips.
- 5% GST is applicable on the Tour Cost.
- Anything not mentioned above.
- Tour cost is based on the best available prices at the time of costing and are subject to available at the time of booking.
- High Season Surcharge will be applied wherever applicable..