Highlights of Tanzania
Tanzania Special Safari
Special Offer for April and May 2018
DAY 1: MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha Airport and transfer with packed lunch to Manyara (Approx.3hrs) for game drives in Lake Manyara National Park. Dinner and overnight at Kilima Moja Manyara Lodge on full Board Basis. Please make sure you arrive before 9am. Pre night stays can be arranged.
DAY 2: SERENGETI NATIOPNAL PARK
Try to leave as early as you can after breakfast. Check out and begin your journey to Serengeti National Park (Approx. 4hrs). Enjoy your game drives en route with packed lunch in the vast unique natural phenomenon extensively known as the Great Migration. The vast open grasslands of the Serengeti which at no doubt is the one of Africa’s finest wildlife areas being there at the height of the migration is never to be forgotten experience, where 35 species of plain dwelling animals including wildebeest and zebra. Dinner and overnight at Ole Serai Luxury Camp.
DAY 3: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Enjoy a hearty breakfast, as this day you are likely to be out the whole day with packed lunch. Drive within the Serengeti plains looking for predators and the spending time with the migration on a full day game drive. Return to your camp in time for sundowners. Enjoy your dinner and last night at this beautiful camp, Ole Serai Luxury Camp.
DAY 4: NGORONGORO CRATER
Soon after breakfast, transfer to Ngorongoro (Approx. 2-3hrs) descends with lunch box into the Ngorongoro crater; enjoy the experience the majestic beauty of caldera which is also the largest unbroken caldera in the world. Surrounded by very steep walls rising 610 meters from the crater floor, this natural amphitheatre covers an area of about 260 square kilometres and is home to up to 25000 larger mammals, almost half of them zebra and wildebeest. Dinner and overnight at Oldeani Ngorongoro.
DAY 5: KILIMANJARO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
After breakfast set off and depart with packed lunch from the lodge and transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport in time for your onward journey.
(Please make sure your flight is not earlier than 1500hrs on this day)
Kilima Moja Manyara Lodge or similar
Ole Serai Luxury Camp or similar
Oldeani Ngorongoro or Similar
Package cost per person on twin share basis
In case 2 guest are travelling – INR 1,21,380/- per person
In case 4 guests are travelling – INR 1,01,320/- per person
In case 6 guests are travelling – INR 94,520/- per person
We have programmes available for 5 or 6 nights as well at special cost
Package Cost Includes:
- Meet and greet services.
- Private game drives with an experienced English speaking Driver Guide.
- Accommodations, meals and excursions as stated.
- Park fees & government taxes.
Package Cost Excludes:
- Visas & any flights
- Travel, Medical & baggage insurance.
- Driver Guide gratuities.
- Drinks, Sundowners & Laundry
- Dining rooms tips & Porter age
- Telephone Bill & any other items of personal nature.
- These are indicative pricing
- It doesn’t include GST
- Price are dynamic may change
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Cancellation policy please check before making a request.
- Deposit payment is required at the time of reservation
- Package is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Price is based on per guest on sharing basis only. If A child or 3rd guest wishes to join, please enquiry with us for their rate.
- Full payment will be required to secure your Safari.
- Payment by credit card will attract a 3% service charge.
- Once confirmed and paid, package is non refundable.
- Package is non negotiable or changeable, pre and post add ons (additional nights, Zanzibar, excursions etc.) can be connected, enquire with us for assistance.
- If travelling during Easter, additional supplement fee per guest per day to be applied.
- Government may increase park fees/ permits at any time and you will be liable to pay for the difference.