Mahua Kothi – Bandhavgarh National Park
Nestled in the vicinity of the breathtaking Bandhavgarh National Park is the first of the Taj Safari Lodges. The name Mahua Kothi draws inspiration from one of India’s most beautiful trees, the Madhuca Indica, or butter tree. Its luscious off-white flowers take centre-stage in many Indian festive rituals, and here, at Mahua Kothi, it is at the centre of many a unique and delightful experience. The lodge sprawls over the 40 acre grounds, around the renowned former tented camp, Churhat Kothi, the accommodation and facilities of the lodge blend charmingly into the quaint and rustic surroundings.
Mahua Kothi unlike any safari experience in the country so far – impeccable service and lush luxury.
Mahua Kothi promises an experience that is unconventional, focused on guests’ individual needs and emotions, knowledgeable, sophisticated and innovative.
Lodges are not operational from 1st July onwards till 15th October, as the national parks are closed due to monsoons.
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Validity : Winter Period (1st October 2017 – 31st March 2018)
|40 acres of bamboo thickets (390 sq feet 36 sq m)
The luxury cottage with private courtyard sprawled in 40 acres of Wilderness
|Rs. 76,200 plus taxes|
Ask for Windmill Discount
Terms & Conditions:
- Taj Holidays Winter Offers are valid for stays between 1st October 2017 and 15th Apr 2018 unless specified otherwise
- Rates are valid for a minimum stay of 2 nights unless specified otherwise.
- Confirmation of rooms is subject to availability
- Room reservation based on allocation of rooms on these special offers.All taxes are as on 1st January, 2017, any change in government tax policy will be communicated and levied accordingly
- The above terms and conditions are not exhaustive, please refer to your nearest travel agent partner, or Taj Reservations Worldwide office for details.
Taj Safari has amazing properties at Locations Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Panna, Pench and Chitwan National Parks:
Baghvan (Pench National Park)
Banjaar Tola (Kanha National Park)
Mahua Kothi (Bandhavgarh National Park)
Meghauli Serai (Chitwan National Park)
Pashan Garh (Panna National Park)