The Serai – Kabini
As you drive through the quaint village roads, the river Kabini plays hide and seek with you, finally leading you to The Serai, on its banks. The protected forest area which you are going to enter, is part of the fascinating Nilgiri biosphere – and is the largest in South India, at over 2000 sq.km, comprising the wildlife parks of Bandipur, Nagarhole, Wyanad and Mudumalai
Rs 78900/- for a couple for Verandah Cottage plus taxes
Ask for Windmill Discount
- 3 nights in a waterfront villa or a Verandah Cottage
- An evening by the river – A candlelight dinner with a 5 course meal a bottle of wine, a delicious cake and memorable picture frame to keep
- Massages at the Oma Spa
- A safari on the river and a safari through the forests
- A visit to a neighbouring temple and a picnic
- Peddle boat/kayaking and a mountain bike trail/visit to an elephant camp
10 % Discount at the Oma Spa on additional treatments. 10 % Discount on Food & Beverages . 15% Discount on additional activities.
Ask for other Serai Properties Bandipur, Barefoot Havelock, Chikmagalur.