The SVATMA experience is designed as a voyage of discovery of the mind indulging in the luxury of leisure, dabbling with the arts, in a beautiful home environment. At every spot, SVATMA has a personality and there are unique spots to match every mood of every person.
A feel of rich fullness and wholesomeness is what you experience in all the comforts provided under one roof. The SVATMA is all about self-surrender to the abundant charms of ancient Tamil Nadu – its arts, architecture, culinary heritage and culture.
Rate: Starts from Rs 7500/- plus taxes and do let us know which experience you would like to go for.
There are eight different Svatma experience modules on offer for guests to choose from and for long stay guests these may be developed into packages on special request.
- Culinary class in the special guest experience kitchen with personal training session on simple vegetarian local cuisine for nutrition and good health.
- Bronze casting demonstration of the famous cire perdue or lost wax technique by master craftsmen.
- Chanting of Veda by priests with the inherent meanings explained, training to chant Gayathri Mantra & Shanti Mantra.
- Chamber concert by vocalists, percussionists, flautists in carnatic tradition with a discussion on mood evoked by Raga renditions.
- Lecture demonstration on Tanjavur style of dance or Bharatanatyam by proficient dancers.
- Visit to Temple site with an academic expert on restoration, architecture and iconography
- Demonstration of handloom weaving and wearing techniques
- Tanjavur painting technique with gem stones inlay demonstration.