Jordan, an Arab nation on the east bank of the Jordan River, is defined by ancient monuments, nature reserves and seaside resorts. It’s home to the famed archaeological site of Petra, the Nabatean capital dating to around 300 B.C.E. Set in a narrow valley with tombs, temples and monuments carved into the surrounding pink sandstone cliffs, Petra earns its nickname, the “Rose City.”
Validity – 31 December 18
Day 01 Arrival at Amman – Dead Sea
Upon arrival at Queen Alia international airport you will be met by our representative and transferred to Dead Sea the lowest point on the Earth known for rejuvenating body and soul. Relax and enjoy the health benefits of the Dead Sea’s highly oxygenated air and healing salts and minerals of the water and the unique experience of the Dead Sea black mud, overnight at the Dead Sea.
Day 02 Dead Sea – Jearsh – Dead Sea
After breakfast visit Jerash, which is acknowledged as “Pompeii of the Middle East. The city’s golden age came under Roman rule, during which time it was known as Gerasa, and the site is now generally acknowledged to be one of the best-preserved Roman provincial towns in the world. Hidden for centuries in sand before being excavated and restored over the past 70 years, Jerash reveals a fine example of the grand, formal provincial Roman urbanism that is found throughout the Middle East, comprising paved and colonnaded streets , soaring hilltop temples, handsome theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains and city walls pierced by towers and gates.
Return back to Dead Sea. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 Dead Sea – Madaba – Nebo-Petra
After breakfast visit the Mosaic city of Madaba which has the oldest Mosaic map depiction the Holy land. Madaba Mosaic Map covers the floor of the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George, which is located northwest of the city centre. The church was built in 1896 AD, over the remains of a much earlier 6th century Byzantine church. The mosaic panel enclosing the Map was originally around 15.6 X 6m, 94 sq.m., only about a quarter of which is preserved.
Later drive to Mt. Nebo, the memorial of Moses overlooking the Jordan Valley and the Holy land. Visit the former Crusader town of Karak and its fortressand Wadi AlMojeb, and continue to Petra.
Overnight at Petra.
Day 04 Petra
After breakfast full day exploring the “Rose-Red City” and discover one of the new Seven Wonders of the World, “Petra” which is without doubt Jordan’s most valuable treasure. Overnight at Petra.
Day 05 Petra – Aqaba
After breakfast drive to the Gulf of Aqaba to enjoy the diving and exploring the coral treasures of the Red Sea.
Afternoon at Leisure.Overnight at Aqaba.
Day 06 Aqaba– Amman
After breakfast, Transfer to the Capital of Jordan “Amman City “,tour in the Old city of Amman including the Citadel hill and the Roman amphitheatre ,back to the Hotel for Overnight in Amman.
Day 07 Amman
After breakfast, Transfer to Queen Alia international Airport for Departure
Package cost: Usd 1250/- per person on twin share basis
Package Cost Includes:
- Meet and assistance at the Queen Alai airport by discovery Bespoke representative upon arrival and departure
- Transfer as per above itinerary in a private modern air-conditioned Vehicles with English speaking DRIVER
- Sedan Car 02 Person, Mini Van 03-06 Person and Small mini Van 10 Seats for 07 Person up to 09 Person
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Grand East Hotel or similar in Dead Sea On BB.Basis
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Petra Guest House or similar in Petra on BB.Basis
- 1 night accommodation at Marina Plaza hotel or similar in Aqaba on BB.Basis
- 1 night accommodation at Imperial Palace Hotel or similar in Amman. On BB.Basis
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Entrance fees to all sites as per the above itinerary
- Local English Speaking Guide during the visit of Jerash and Petra for almost 02 hours at Each site for (02 Person up to 06 Person)
- Private accompany English speaking guide Airport to Airport Starting from 07 Pax traveling together
- New Year Gala Dinner at Grand Yeast hotel (Obligatory) if we change the hotel New Year Gala Dinner supp might be changed accordingly
Package Cost Excludes:
- Visa Fee
- Lunch & Dinner unless specified
- Porterage, Laundry, telephone calls, mini bar, tips
- Anything not mentioned in what tour price includes
- Private Guide for 02-06.Person supplement will be additional
- These are indicative pricing
- It doesn’t include GST
- Price are dynamic may change
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Cancellation policy please check before making a request.
- Deposit payment is required at the time of reservation
- Package is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Price is based on per guest on sharing basis only. If A child or 3rd guest wishes to join, please enquiry with us for their rate.
- Full payment will be required to secure your Safari.
- Payment by credit card will attract a 3% service charge.
- Once confirmed and paid, package is non refundable.
- Package is non negotiable or changeable, pre and post add ons (additional nights, Zanzibar, excursions etc.) can be connected, enquire with us for assistance.
- If travelling during Easter, additional supplement fee per guest per day to be applied.
- Government may increase park fees/ permits at any time and you will be liable to pay for the difference.