Wilderness Safari – Victoria Falls & Hwange National Park
3 nights at Davison’s Camp & 2 nights at Batonka Guest Lodge
Hwange National Park: Davison’s Camp
Situated in western Zimbabwe, the Hwange National Park is the country’s biggest reserve, home to a profusion of wildlife, including giraffe, lion, zebra and approximately 40 000 elephants. It provides a sanctuary for all the country’s endangered species, including a population of wild dogs thought to be among the most sizeable surviving groups on the continent. The park’s magnificent terrain ranges from desert dunes, savannah lands and mopane woodlands to rocky outcrops and sparse forests. Visitors can look forward to game drives, guided walks or horse riding safaris. Other highlights include: the Bumbusi National Monument and the Nyamandhlovu Pan.
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe: Batonka Guest Lodge
Resting on the southern banks of the Zambezi River at the western end of the eponymous falls, this popular tourist town is compact enough to walk around and makes an ideal base for travellers exploring the seventh wonder of the world, the unfathomably vast Victoria Falls. About two thirds of the falls can be viewed from the Zimbabwean side and, while the falls are undoubtedly the star attraction, the area provides both adventure seekers and sightseers with plenty of opportunities to warrant a longer stay. Popular activities include scenic flights over the falls in helicopters or micro lights, bungee jumping off the Victoria Falls Bridge, white-water rafting (seasonal), and day trips to Chobe National Park. The town itself offers some excellent accommodation and restaurant options as well as an eclectic variety of African curios and authentic art sold by friendly Zimbabwean locals who are wonderfully welcoming and eager to help you enjoy your stay.
Peak period usually runs from June to October. Cooler and drier time of the year (temperatures rise in October). Game concentration is high.
Green season runs from November to June. Excellent birding, abundance of births plus opportunities to see predators presents great photographic opportunities.
April to May – moderate climate with mix of green and dry seasons. Rates are generally on the lower end of the scale
Optional activities (not included in the quote):
- Helicopter flight over the Falls (13mins) – US$145.00pp
- Canoeing – US$131.00pp (excluding US$10.00pp Park Fees)
- Village Tour – US$50.00pp
- Historical Bridge Tour – US$57.00pp
Day 1 14h30 Scheduled air transfer Victoria Falls Airport to Davison’s Camp
3nights Davison’s Camp, FI
Day 4 10h10 Scheduled air transfer Davison’s Camp to Victoria Falls Airport
Scheduled air transfer Victoria Falls Airport to Batonka Guest Lodge
2nights Batonka Guest Lodge, FI
Day 5 Tour of the Falls
Day 6 Scheduled road transfer Batonka Guest Lodge to Victoria Falls Airport
Price starts from in low season is INR 1,35,320/- per person on twin share basis
Price starts from in high season is INR 1,82,580/- per person on twin share basis
Package Cost Includes:
- Meet and greet services.
- Private game drives with an experienced English speaking Driver Guide.
- Accommodations, meals and excursions as stated.
- Park fees & government taxes.
Package Cost Excludes:
- Visas & any flights
- Travel, Medical & baggage insurance.
- Driver Guide gratuities.
- Drinks, Sundowners & Laundry
- Dining rooms tips & Porter age
- Telephone Bill & any other items of personal nature.
- These are indicative pricing
- It doesn’t include GST
- Price are dynamic may change
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Cancellation policy please check before making a request.
- Deposit payment is required at the time of reservation
- Package is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Price is based on per guest on sharing basis only. If A child or 3rd guest wishes to join, please enquiry with us for their rate.
- Full payment will be required to secure your Safari.
- Payment by credit card will attract a 3% service charge.
- Once confirmed and paid, package is non refundable.
- Package is non negotiable or changeable, pre and post add ons (additional nights, Zanzibar, excursions etc.) can be connected, enquire with us for assistance.
- If travelling during Easter, additional supplement fee per guest per day to be applied.
- Government may increase park fees/ permits at any time and you will be liable to pay for the difference.